By Rosemary Marchese
Physiotherapist and mum of 3 fit kids
Prawns with Asian Greens recipe
Serves: 4 Prep: 30 min Cook: 3-5 min
- 500 g prawn cutlets, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 stems broccolini
- 8 stems fresh asparagus
- peanut oil, extra
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, roughly sliced
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- ⅓ cup chopped coriander
- Combine the prawns with honey, garlic and oil and marinate for 20 minutes.
- While this is marinating, steam the broccolini and asparagus in a separate pot.
- Heat a little peanut oil in a wok and stir-fry the prawns quickly until they have just changed colour (they will turn pink when cooked). Remove prawns from the pan.
- Heat a little more oil and stir-fry the onion for 2 to 3 minutes. Toss in the bok choy and snow peas and stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the extra honey and soy sauce, lime juice and coriander.
- Return prawns to the pan and stir through quickly, before serving.
Disclaimer: All recipes on this website are intended for information purposes only. None of the information is intended to provide individualised, prescriptive advice or direct dietary advice. Questions related to individual dietary circumstances should be directed to your general practitioner or an accredited practicing dietician.