30 day Smoothie Challange
How can busy mums start their day with a nutritious breakfast?
It’s all about habits.
Breakfast can often be a crazy time in a busy household. It’s also an easy time to go for that quick, sugary breakfast, which can become a daily habit. So many families are time-pressured and it’s easy to understand why breakfast becomes a low priority very quickly. But is the harm being done being overlooked?
In The Fit Busy Mum: 30 Day Smoothie Challenge, physiotherapist and fitness and health author Rosemary Marchese is not a fan of the ‘no time’ excuse when it comes to breakfast. It doesn’t have to take long, if you’re organised, to throw together simple, nutritious breakfasts.
You just have to know how and be prepared.
What do you get?
- with over 120+ pages of recipes,tips and guidance
- 30 simple, healthy smoothie recipes in one eBook
- tips for ingredient alternatives to suit your palette
- handy shopping lists for 4 easy weeks (yes, we stretch out the ‘weeks’ a little)
- nutrition tips and Foreword from Accredited Practising Dietitian
- flexibility to start whenever you want
- directions for using the recipes over 30 days, but you can also just keep it as a recipe book down the track
- plenty of space to make your own notes
- encouragement and tips throughout to keep you on track
- reassurance of receiving balanced, nutritious smoothies.
Rose knows that families are busy. But so often it’s mums that will skip their own breakfast or take a quick-fix option of a coffee and a store-bought muffin in order to get their loved ones to where they need to be! The result? No energy or vitality.
Drawing on her 20 years’ experience in the fitness and health industry, and being a mum to three children, Rose aims to help you get organised and learn how to challenge yourself to 30 days of breakfast smoothies. This is not a diet. It’s not a quick fix. It’s a commitment to changing your health using simple, delicious smoothies to start your family’s day.
‘As a fitness professional with a physiotherapy degree, and as a Fit Busy Mum of three kids, Rose has taken the time to make sure that her 30-Day Smoothie Challenge is a standout
in the world of smoothie resources. I believe the 30-Day Smoothie Challenge is an excellent resource for Fit Busy Mums to kick-start their day, and for anyone who wishes to give their health a boost without slaving away in the kitchen.’
Accredited Practising Dietitian, Mum